Al Ain City Tour: Al Ain is one of the agricultural centers of the Emirates.Discover Dubai’s greatest attractions with Travelofox.
Private & Personalized Al ain City Tour.
Dubai City Tour Inclusions:-
- Pick up Time: 09.00 – 09.30 hrs
- Welcome by the Tour Guide
- City Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hours
- Operation: Daily Basis
- Transportation:S.I.C. Basis(02 Person Mini)
- Tour Includes : (English Speaking Guide onboard):Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach, The Palm Jumeirah, Gold and Spice Souq, Dubai Creek, Bastakiya area, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab.
- Supplement: Water During The Tour
|Tour Information||Al ain City Tour|
|Trip Duration :||6 Hours|
|Timing :||3:30 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Vehicle :||4WD Land Cruiser (02 Person Mini)|
|Guide :||Safari Licensed Guide|
|Dress Code :||Casual Wear|
|Tailor – Made Package :||Private & Personalized with optional arrangements upon request|
All the vehicles are fully insured & equipped with roll bars, emergency kits and tracking system.
All the Safari Guides are professionally trained & licensed desert safari drivers.
- On & Off Road fastening seat belt is essential at all times.
- Passengers with heart, neck & back, or any other medical ailment, as well as infants & pregnant women are restricted to conduct a safari trip.
- Passengers are advised to have comprehensive travel & health insurance.
- Safety, welfare & well-being is our priority, thus an indemnity and waiver form is advised to be read, understood & signed before the trip if presented by the group leader.
- Capture your trip moments by camera, but photography of military and some government installations is prohibited. Do not take pictures of Arab Women without permission with respect to local customs.
- All the vehicles are fully insured & equipped with roll bars, emergency kits and tracking system.
- No refund payable if booking cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the Tour.
- Failure to turn up at the specified time in the designated location shall be as tour cancellation.
- Company reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of the program due to weather, client’s medical condition, age, governmental restrictions or public holidays etc. without prior notice for which a refund, a partial refund or rescheduled date may be given at the discretion of Red Dunes Tourism L.L.C..
- Do pick up and drop off times vary for the desert safari?
- Yes, pick and drop timings change monthly depending on the sunrise and sunset timings.
- What clothing is recommended for the desert?
- Comfortable clothing along with lots of sunscreen is recommended. Also do carry cap/hat, scarf, sunglasses and a camera. Jackets are recommended during the winter months.